- Forum Traiani The Team
- Papyrus from Egypt
- Roman empire
- Roman school
Category Archives: Forum Traiani The Team
Roman Market – booths in the shape of a house
Roman market, merchants and craftsmen, a roman market-place
Hairstylist booth of a Roman ornatrix
Roman plaited for children and adults in a Roman room
Mosaic booth of a musearius
The Roman mosaic worker demonstrates on models and with antique tools the craft of the mosaicists .
The ” Romans ” from the Roman shop
Many of you have probably been wondering for a while what the Roman shop looks like. Weiterlesen →
Hairstylist for more than 10 years and familiar with creating Roman hairstyles on wearable wigs that are well known in several museums such as in Bolzano, Winkelmann Museum Stendal, Villa Borg in Perl/ Borg, and as well in Luxembourg and Belgium.
- German Archaeologist Association e.V.
- Western and Southern German Association for Ancient Research
- Phoenix Pompeii Association in collaboration with the Superintendence Naples, Italy
- Celtic World Glauberg e.V.
- Specialization: ancient mosaics, old techniques
“… and always on the trail of the story!” Weiterlesen →